Aspen Tree. . .Michael Hamburger 译

山杨树……李晖 译


Aspen tree, your leaves glance white into the dark.
山杨树,你叶子的白光掠进黑暗。
My mother's hair was never white.
我母亲的头发永远不会白。

Dandelion, so green is the Ukraine.
蒲公英,乌克兰也是这般青绿。
My yellow-haired mother did not come home.
我黄头发的母亲没有回来。

Rain cloud, above the well do you hover?
积雨云,你是在井上徘徊吗?
My quiet mother weeps for everyone.
我安静的母亲为每个人流泪。

Round star, you wind the golden loop.
圆星星,你盘绕成金环。
My mother's heart was ripped by lead.
我母亲的心被铅弹撕裂。

Oaken door, who lifted you off your hinges?
橡木门,是谁将你从铰链抬出。
My gentle mother cannot return.
我温柔的母亲不可回来。


添加译本