五十年后,你七十五岁生日的那天
After fifty years we meet to take
我们相遇,去喝杯茶。
a cup of tea on your seventy-fifth birthday.
你依旧身材苗条,嘴唇红润
Your body is still slim, lips red
而饱满,眼睛却陷在皮肤的褶皱里。
and full, eyes sunken in a crush of skin.
片刻,我忆起我们
For a moment, I remember us
十九岁,赤裸躺在东方地毯上
nineteen and naked on an Oriental rug
在莱克星顿的客厅里——你的光滑
in the Lexington living room—your smooth
细长的身体,苍白的大腿晃动着,
narrow body, pale thighs pumping,
耻毛上是性欲的湿气,我们
sexual damp on pubic hair, both of us
伴随烈欲而晕眩,狂野,惊恐——
giddy and wild and frightened with desire—
你父亲用犹豫的嗓音从楼上
and your father's hesitant voice calling
喊道:“莉莲?莉莲?莉莲?”
from upstairs, "Lillian? Lillian? Lillian?"
我们喝完茶,简洁地拥抱。
We finish our tea and embrace briefly.
我们各自知道:我们已经苍老。
Each of us knows: We are old people.
你载我到万豪酒店的住处,紧握着
You drive me to my Marriott, holding tight
方向盘,我们对着黑暗调整视线
to the wheel as our eyes adjust to darkness.