The illustration
如果不被使用,
is nothing to you without the application.
说明对你毫无意义。
You lack half wit. You crush all the particles down
你没有一丁点儿幽默。你将所有的颗粒
into close conformity, and then walk back and forth on them.
压成整块,然后在上面走来走去。
Sparkling chips of rock
闪闪发光的岩石碎片
are crushed down to the level of the parent block.
被压成平滑的基石。
Were not "impersonal judment in aesthetic
如果不是因为“审美中的客观
matters, a metaphysical impossibility," you
判断,是一种形而上学的不可能”,你
might fairly achieve
应该很好地完成了
it. As for butterflies, I can hardly conceive
它。至于蝴蝶,我几乎难以想象
of one"s attending upon you, but to question
有人会留意你,但是,这不起眼的补充物
the congruence of the complement is vain, if it exists.
即使存在着,去质疑它是否合宜,也是徒劳的。