全都因为你吻了我一个晚安照朗 译

All Because You Kissed Me GoodnightEdward Pola


我爬上了门,打开楼梯。
I climbed up the door, and opened the stairs;
穿上祷告,说完了睡衣,
I said my pajamas and put on my pray'rs,
然后关了床,钻上灯。
I turned off the bed and crawled into the light
全都因为你吻了我一个晚安。
And all because you kissed me goodnight.

第二天早上我醒来,搅了鞋,
Next morning I woke and scrambled my shoes;
擦亮鸡蛋,烤几片新闻,
I shined up an egg, then I toasted the news;
我连左右都分不清,
I buttered my tie, and took another bite;
全都因为你吻了我一个晚安。
And all because you kissed me goodnight.

到了傍晚我总算恢复正常,
By evening I felt normal,
于是我们再出去一趟,
so we went out again
你说“晚安”,又吻了我,
You said "Goodnight," and kissed me,
我急忙回家,然后……
I hurried home and then...

我头发上扑粉,别好鼻梁;
I powdered my hair, and pinned up my nose;
我挂起淋浴,打开衣服;
I hung up the bath, and I turned on my clothes;
把闹钟赶开,给猫上紧发条;
I put out the clock, and wound the cat up tight;
全都因为你吻了我一个晚安。
And all because you kissed me (kiss) goodnight

我跑上窗帘,拉下楼梯;
I ran up the shade and pulled down the stair;
我卷起地毯,给头发吸尘;
I curled up the rug, and I vacuumed my hair;
我连左右都分不清,
I just couldn't tell my left foot from my right;
全都因为你吻了我一个晚安。
And all because you kissed me (kiss) goodnight.

我拿起妈妈打给了电话,
I lifted the preacher and called up the phone;
我跟狗狗通话给爸爸扔了根骨头,
I spoke to the dog, and I threw your Ma a bone;
到了半夜太阳还是那么亮,
'Twas midnight, and yet the sun was shining bright,
全都因为你吻了我一个晚安。
And all because you kissed me (kiss) goodnight.


添加译本