你是我人生倒数第二个爱人光诸 译

You Are the Penultimate Love of My LifeRebecca Hazelton


我想要和你度过
I want to spend a lot but not all of my years with you.
好多但不是全部的时光。
We’ll talk about kids
我们会谈论孩子,
but make plans to travel.
但制定的是旅行计划。
I will remember your eyes
我会记住你的眼睛是绿色的,
as green when they were gray.
其实它们是灰色的。
Our dogs will be named For Now and Mostly.
我们的狗狗会被命名为“当下”和“大概”。
Sex will be good but next door’s will sound better.
我们的床笫之欢会不错但是邻居的听上去更好。
There will be small things.

I will pick up your damp towel from the bed,
会有小事发生,
and then I won’t.
开始时我会把你的湿浴巾从床上拿开,
I won’t be as hot as I was
后来就不拿了。
when I wasn’t yours
当我不再是你的,
and your hairline now so
我不再像现在这般性感。
untrustworthy.
你现在的发际线,
When we pull up alongside a cattle car
难说在未来会什么样儿。
and hear the frightened lows,

I will silently judge you
当我们停在运牛卡车的旁边,
for not immediately renouncing meat.
听那吓人的哀鸣,
You will bring me wine
我会无声地批判你,
and notice how much I drink.
没有立刻放弃肉食。
The garden you plant and I plan
而你会拿给我葡萄酒,
is tunneled through by voles,
并且注意我喝了多少。
the vowels

we speak aren’t vows,
那个你种我也种的花园,
but there’s something
被地鼠打洞。
holding me here, for now,
说话时那些元音“啊”,
like your eyes, which I suppose
我们从没有大声喊成“哇”。
are brown, after all.
但是仍然有一些东西,
让我留下,在此时,
比如你的眼睛,那双
我猜是灰色的眼睛。


添加译本