用金色的发卡把秀发束紧,
Fasten your hair with a golden pin,
再把散乱的发丝根根维系;
And bind up every wandering tress;
让这拙劣的诗句朝心扉撞击;
I bade my heart build these poor rhymes:
熔炼铸造,日以夜继,
It worked at them, day out, day in,
从那古代的战场,
Building a sorrowful loveliness
酝酿凄婉的爱意。
Out of the battles of old times.
你只需把玉手稍稍抬起,
You need but lift a pearl-pale hand,
挽好长发轻轻叹息;
And bind up your long hair and sigh;
男人的心都会燃烧,激动不已,
And all men's hearts must burn and beat;
昏暗的沙滩,浪花如烛火飘逸,
And candle-like foam on the dim sand,
滴露的夜空,星光层层密密,
And stars climbing the dew-dropping sky,
只为照亮你过往的足迹。
Live but to light your passing feet.