Truth is I would like to escape myself努尔·阿勒格罗维(Nour Al Ghraowi)

事实是我想逃离自己马丁格 译


Truth is I would like to escape myself.
事实是我想逃离自己。
Detach my body from my skin,
        将我的身体与皮肤分离,
peel it layer by layer to uncover
一层一层地剥开它,揭开
beneath the surface of petals
        花瓣表面之下
and thorns piled up year after year,
和年复一年堆积的荆棘。
who I am and who I want to be.
        我是谁,我想成为谁。
I want to be the flower that grows
我想成为生长在泥土中的花朵
in dirt, the feather that flies free between
        在篱笆缝隙间
the cracks of fences. A wise woman
自由飞翔的羽毛。一个智慧的女人
once told me, don’t worry about you,
        曾经告诉我,不要总想着现在的自己,
worry about who you could be.
要想着你可能成为的那个人。
I want to be the woman who sits
        我想成为这样的女人
on a desk and writes pieces of oceans,
她坐在书桌前写下海洋的碎片,
rivers on a white space in a place
        河流,在某个地方的白色空间里
where imagination has no border.
在那里想象无边无际。


添加译本