事实是我想逃离自己。
Truth is I would like to escape myself.
将我的身体与皮肤分离,
Detach my body from my skin,
一层一层地剥开它,揭开
peel it layer by layer to uncover
花瓣表面之下
beneath the surface of petals
和年复一年堆积的荆棘。
and thorns piled up year after year,
我是谁,我想成为谁。
who I am and who I want to be.
我想成为生长在泥土中的花朵
I want to be the flower that grows
在篱笆缝隙间
in dirt, the feather that flies free between
自由飞翔的羽毛。一个智慧的女人
the cracks of fences. A wise woman
曾经告诉我,不要总想着现在的自己,
once told me, don’t worry about you,
要想着你可能成为的那个人。
worry about who you could be.
我想成为这样的女人
I want to be the woman who sits
她坐在书桌前写下海洋的碎片,
on a desk and writes pieces of oceans,
河流,在某个地方的白色空间里
rivers on a white space in a place
在那里想象无边无际。
where imagination has no border.