婴儿的欢喜梁宗岱 译

Infant Joy威廉·布莱克


“我没有名字,
I have no name
我出世才两天。”
I am but two days old.—
我怎么称呼你?
What shall I call thee?
“我很快乐,
I happy am
我名叫欢喜。”
Joy is my name,—
愿温甜的欢喜降临你!
Sweet joy befall thee!
娇小的欢喜!
Pretty joy!
才两天大的温甜的欢喜,
Sweet joy but two days old,
我称你为温甜的欢喜:
Sweet joy I call thee;
你微微笑,
Thou dost smile.
我哼小调,
I sing the while
愿温甜的欢喜降临你!
Sweet joy befall thee.


添加译本