The Wild Flower’s Song威廉·布莱克

野花的歌梁宗岱 译


As I wandered in the forest
我漫步林中,
The green leaves among,
从绿叶丛中走过,
I heard a wild flower
我听见一朵野花
Singing a song.
在唱一支歌:
“I slept in the earth
“我在黑暗里睡着,
In the silent night;
在寂静的夜里。
I murmured my thoughts.
我低诉我的恐怖,
And I felt delight.
我感到了欢喜。
“In the morning I went,
“我早上出来,
As rosy as morn,
像清晓般粉红,
To seek for new joy,
去找新的快乐,
But I met with scorn.”
却碰到了嘲讽。”


添加译本