野花的歌梁宗岱 译

The Wild Flower’s Song威廉·布莱克


我漫步林中,
As I wandered in the forest
从绿叶丛中走过,
The green leaves among,
我听见一朵野花
I heard a wild flower
在唱一支歌:
Singing a song.
“我在黑暗里睡着,
“I slept in the earth
在寂静的夜里。
In the silent night;
我低诉我的恐怖,
I murmured my thoughts.
我感到了欢喜。
And I felt delight.
“我早上出来,
“In the morning I went,
像清晓般粉红,
As rosy as morn,
去找新的快乐,
To seek for new joy,
却碰到了嘲讽。”
But I met with scorn.”


添加译本