Empire of Dreams查尔斯·西密克

梦的王国杨子 译


On the first page of my dreambook
我那梦之书的第一页
It’s always evening
被占领的国家,
In an occupied country.
永远是茫茫黑夜。
Hour before the curfew.
宵禁前的时光。
A small provincial city.
一座外省小城。
The houses all dark.
房子全都黑着灯。
The storefronts gutted.
损毁的沿街铺面。

I am on a street corner
现在我呆在街角,
Where I shouldn’t be.
这不是我该出现的地方。
Alone and coatless
独自一人,没穿外套,
I have gone out to look
我跑出来是要找
For a black dog who answers to my whistle.
一条回应我的口哨的黑狗。
I have a kind of Halloween mask
我有那种万圣节面具,
Which I am afraid to put on.
我不敢戴它。


添加译本