Empire of Dreams查尔斯·西米克

梦想帝国温经天 译


On the first page of my dreambook
在我的梦想之书的扉页
It’s always evening
印着一个傍晚
In an occupied country.
在一个被占领的国家。
Hour before the curfew.
宵禁前一小时。
A small provincial city.
一个小小的省城。
The houses all dark.
屋里一片漆黑。
The storefronts gutted.
店面被毁。

I am on a street corner
我在街角
Where I shouldn’t be.
那个不应该去的地方。
Alone and coatless
独处而且身无外套
I have gone out to look
我出去察看
For a black dog who answers to my whistle.
一只黑狗回复我的口哨。
I have a kind of Halloween mask
我有一种万圣节面具
Which I am afraid to put on.
我从不敢戴上。


添加译本