I Am SilenceZeyar Lynn

我即静默曹疏影 译


I look coldly at your hullabaloo
我从深渊之顶
From the top of the abyss. Below, I see your rampant destruction.
冷眼看你的喧嚣。向下,我看见你猖獗的毁减。
Your steel objects flashing in sunlight. Sparks off the anvil,
你的钢器在日光下闪耀。铁砧上火花迸溅,
Texts, flags and pennants, enormous myths,
文本,旗帜和三角旗,庞然神话,
Like a desert snake whose stomach is stitched up zigzag,
如沙漠中的蛇,它的胃被蜿蜒缝合
Sounds of hooves, diseases, lusts,
来自蹄、疾病、色欲的声响,
Compilations of indescribable victories.
难以描摹的胜利汇编一处。

Not getting what you wanted, you laid waste to everything in your way.
没得到你想要的,你把挡着你的一切毁灭掉。
Fragments of words, slithered syllables, dried and twisted bones of
字词的碎片,滑动的音节,干而扭曲的
Consonants, stains of vowels.
辅音的骨头,元音的污渍。

Dare to touch me, your hands will sizzle.
敢来触碰我,你的手会嘶嘶作响。
I am Silence.
我即静默。
The poison darts in your heart are my couriers.
你心中的毒飞镖是我的快递。
All invisible frozen shadows belong to my language.
所有隐形、冷冻了的阴影都属于我的语言。
I am always here.
我一直在这里。
Come and search for me with your swarming multitudes.
来用你云集的大多数搜寻我。
l am here. I am always here.
我在这里。我一直在这里。
I am Silence.
我即静默。


添加译本