旅程曹疏影

A JOURNEY史春波, George O’Connell 译


山——山——磊落,我们
Mountains—upstanding mountains—
穿行于亚热带,过分秾艳的绿
we trekked through subtropical greens, rich, gaudy,
沿途引爆热情
sparking passion all the way.

走一万里不歇脚,谈起烟水
Hiking ten miles non-stop, we spoke of hidden waters,
我们也曾计划在它的深处安家
how we’d dwell beside their depths.

但我还是离开了这一切
I left all that
倾斜著,飞离整个亚热带
as the wings banked from the subtropics
有光照彻层云深处,我热爱
and light broke through heavy cloud. I love
我于一瞬穿梭它的心志
that I pierce will in a glance.
那曾诱惑的,只在下界湖泊中渐远
What tempted once fell away with the lakes far below.

也有海,在太阳下开,落,蒸腾
There are oceans too, opening in sunlight, tumbling, misting.
放弃,放弃那热吻于空气之你
Give up, give up the air’s hot kiss
噩梦中每每攥紧我的手指——我愿意
from you whose nightmares clasped at my fingers—I do.
那落水人攀枯枝,最黑那黑海之你
Who falls into water clutches a withered branch—
不初醒,不松开
you of the blackest sea
——我愿意
never once awakened, never let loose

—I do.
但我还是离开了这一切

如今,我只是热爱我们之间的距离
I left all that.
——海到海底,那一场磷光盛大
Now I love only the miles between us
涡流,摇转于涡流之中
—from sea to seabed, a grand phosphorescence.
Whirlpools rush within whirlpools.


添加译本