失物招领处的谈话陈黎,  张芬龄 译

A Speech at the Lost-and-Found斯坦尼斯拉夫·巴朗恰卡,  Clare Cavanagh 译


我在北上途中遗失了几位女神,
I lost a few goddesses while moving south to north,
在西行途中遗失了一些男神。
and also some gods while moving east to west.
有几颗星已永远失去了光芒,无影无踪。
I let several stars go out for good, they can’t be traced.
有一两座岛屿被我丢失在海上。
An island or two sank on me, they’re lost at sea.
我甚至不确知我把爪子遗落在何处,
I’m not even sure exactly where I left my claws,
谁披了我的毛皮四处走动,谁住进了我的壳里。
who’s got my fur coat, who’s living in my shell.
当我爬上陆地时,我的兄弟姐妹都死了,
My siblings died the day I left for dry land
只有我体内的一根小骨头陪我欢度纪念日。
and only one small bone recalls that anniversary in me.
我已跳出我的皮,挥霍我的脊椎和腿,
I’ve shed my skin, squandered vertebrae and legs,
一次又一次地告别我的感官。
taken leave of my senses time and again.
我的第三只眼早已看不见这一切,
I’ve long since closed my third eye to all that,
我耸动肩上的分枝,我的鳍抽身而退。
washed my fins of it and shrugged my branches.

遗失了,不见了,散落到四面八方。
Gone, lost, scattered to the four winds. It still surprises me
我对自己颇感诧异,身上的东西所剩无几:
how little now remains, one first person sing, temporarily
一个暂且归属人类的独立个体,
declined in human form, just now making such a fuss
昨天遗忘在市区电车上的不过是一把雨伞。
about a blue umbrella left yesterday on a bus.


添加译本