Nothing兰德尔·曼

光诸 译


My mother is scared of the world.
我的母亲害怕这个世界。
She left my father after forty years.
她在结婚40年后离开了我的父亲。
She was like, Happy anniversary, goodbye;
她说:“结婚纪念日快乐,再见”,差不多就是这样。

I respect that.
我尊重她的选择。
The moon tonight is dazzling, is full
今天的月亮有些晃眼,但它是
of itself ? but not quite full.
圆满的吗?好像还不够圆。

A man should not love the moon, said Milosz.
“一个男人不应当爱上月亮”,米洛斯说。
Not exactly. He translated himself
“不应当真正爱上”。他在翻译自己的话。
into saying it. A man should not love translation;
一个男人不应当爱上翻译;

there’s so much I can’t know. An hour ago,
这个世界上有太多我不能理解的事物。一小时之前
marking time with someone I would like to like,
和一个我觉得我可以去喜欢的人轧马路,
we passed some trees and there were crickets
我们路过一棵树听到蟋蟀的叫声

(crickets!) chirping right off Divisadero.
(蟋蟀!)在迪维萨德罗车站旁边鸣叫。
I touched his hand, and for a cold moment
我碰到了他的手,在一个冰冷的瞬间
I was like a child again,
我觉得自己变回了一个小孩子,

nothing more, nothing less.
没有更多,也没有更少。


添加译本