秋歌(1)梁宗岱 译

Song of Autumn IRoy Campbell 译


不久我们将沦入森冷的黑暗;
 Soon into frozen shades, like leaves, we'll tumble.
再会罢,太短促的夏天的骄阳!
Adieu, short summer's blaze, that shone to mock.
我已经听见,带着惨怆的震撼,
I hear already the funereal rumble
枯木槭槭地落在庭院的阶上。
Of logs, as on the paving-stones they shock.

整个冬天将窜入我的身;怨毒,
Winter will enter in my soul to dwell —
恼怒,寒噤,恐怖,惩役与苦工;
Rage, hate, fear, horror, labour forced and dire!
像寒日在北极的冰窖里瑟缩,
My heart will seem, to sun that polar hell,
我的心只是一块冰冷的红冻。
A dim, red, frozen block, devoid of fire.

我战兢地听每条残枝的倾坠;
Shuddering I hear the heavy thud of fuel.
建筑刑台的回响也难更喑哑。
The building of a gallows sounds as good!
我的心灵像一座城楼的崩溃,
My spirit, like a tower, reels to the cruel
在撞角的沉重迫切的冲击下。
Battering-ram in every crash of wood.

我听见,给这单调的震撼所摇,
The ceaseless echoes rock me and appal.
仿佛有人在勿促地钉着棺材。
They're nailing up a coffin, I'll be bound,
为谁呀?——昨儿是夏天;秋又来了!
For whom? — Last night was Summer. Here's the Fall.
这神秘声响像是急迫的相催。
There booms a farewell volley in the sound.


添加译本