秋歌(1)梁宗岱 译

Song of Autumn IWilliam F. Aggeler 译


不久我们将沦入森冷的黑暗;
 Soon we shall plunge into the cold darkness;
再会罢,太短促的夏天的骄阳!
Farewell, vivid brightness of our short-lived summers!
我已经听见,带着惨怆的震撼,
Already I hear the dismal sound of firewood
枯木槭槭地落在庭院的阶上。
Falling with a clatter on the courtyard pavements.

整个冬天将窜入我的身;怨毒,
All winter will possess my being: wrath,
恼怒,寒噤,恐怖,惩役与苦工;
Hate, horror, shivering, hard, forced labor,
像寒日在北极的冰窖里瑟缩,
And, like the sun in his polar Hades,
我的心只是一块冰冷的红冻。
My heart will be no more than a frozen red block.

我战兢地听每条残枝的倾坠;
All atremble I listen to each falling log;
建筑刑台的回响也难更喑哑。
The building of a scaffold has no duller sound.
我的心灵像一座城楼的崩溃,
My spirit resembles the tower which crumbles
在撞角的沉重迫切的冲击下。
Under the tireless blows of the battering ram.

我听见,给这单调的震撼所摇,
It seems to me, lulled by these monotonous shocks,
仿佛有人在勿促地钉着棺材。
That somewhere they're nailing a coffin, in great haste.
为谁呀?——昨儿是夏天;秋又来了!
For whom? — Yesterday was summer; here is autumn
这神秘声响像是急迫的相催。
That mysterious noise sounds like a departure.


添加译本