Anniversary弗罗斯特·甘德

纪念日流马 译


Not, not to be known, always,
不,不要知道,永远,
not always to be known by my wounds,
永远不要让我的伤口知道,

I buried melancholy’s larvae
我埋下忧郁的幼虫
and followed you. Gathered
跟着你。暮色一般

myself like dusk
把自己收拢
to the black tulips of your nipples. (Tulips, tulips).
在你黑色郁金香的乳头(郁金香,郁金香)。

For seven days we locked the door,
整整七天,我们锁上门,
we scoured the room with bird’s blood.
用鸟的鲜血擦洗房间。

And for a little while
只一小会儿,
in the hollow where your throat rose
在你绮丽的锁骨间,

from between your splendid clavicles (rose, rose),
喉咙升起后的凹陷里(升起,升起),
our only rival was music,
我们唯一的对手只是音乐,

the piano of bone-whiteness. 
那台骨白色钢琴。
Nor did the light subside,
光没有变得更暗,

But deepeningly contracted.
只是更深地收缩,
The rawness of the looking.
勾显原初的轮廓。

The quiver.
颤抖。


添加译本