Anniversary弗罗斯特·甘德

周年纪念李栋 译


Not, not to be known, always,
不,无人知晓你,一直是那样,
not always to be known by my wounds,
我的伤口也不知晓。

I buried melancholy’s larvae
我埋葬了忧郁的幼虫
and followed you. Gathered
跟随你。像尘埃

myself like dusk
我收集我自己
to the black tulips of your nipples. (Tulips, tulips).
靠近你乳头的黑郁金香。(郁金香,郁金香)。

For seven days we locked the door,
七天以来我们一直锁着门,
we scoured the room with bird’s blood.
我们用鸟儿的血擦洗房间。

And for a little while
过了一会儿
in the hollow where your throat rose
你喉咙的玫瑰

from between your splendid clavicles (rose, rose),
升起在你辉煌的锁骨间(玫瑰,玫瑰),
our only rival was music,
音乐是我们唯一的竞争对手,

the piano of bone-whiteness. 
骨白色的钢琴。
Nor did the light subside,
光没有减弱,

But deepeningly contracted.
却在缓慢加深。
The rawness of the looking.
表情生硬。

The quiver.
在颤抖。


添加译本