在我的爱人与我之间必将竖起
Between my love and me three hundred nights
三百个长夜如三百道高墙
Like three hundred walls will have to be raised
而大海会是我们中间的魔法一场。
And the sea shall be like magic between us.
时间残忍的手将要撕碎
Nothing will remain except memories.
荆棘般刺满我胸膛的街道。
O afternoons brought in with suffering,
什么也不会有了,除了回忆。
The nights aspiring to see you,
(哦悲伤赋予的黄昏,
The fields on my way, the firmament
渴望见到你的黑夜,
That I am seeing and losing…
颓丧的原野,苍凉的天空
在水潭深处蒙受耻辱
Certain as marble
如一位坠落的天使……
Your absence shall sadden other afternoons.
还有你的生命为我的向往增辉
还有那荒凉而又快乐的街巷
今天在我爱情的光辉中闪耀……)
如同一座雕像决定了一切
没有了你会使更多的原野悲伤。