保持事物的完整照朗 译

Keeping Things WholeMark Strand


在一片田野里, 
In a field
我是那田野 
I am the absence
的缺空, 
of field.
情形 
This is
总是如此, 
always the case.
无论我在何处, 
Wherever I am
我是缺失的那一部分。 
I am what is missing.

当我行走, 
When I walk
我分开空气, 
I part the air
而空气 
and always
总是流转着, 
the air moves in
补足我 
to fill the spaces
曾经的身形。 
where my body's been.

我们都有 
We all have reasons
移动的理由, 
for moving.
我移动, 
I move
为了保持事物的完整
to keep things whole.


添加译本