保持事物的完整桑婪 译

Keeping Things WholeMark Strand


在田野里 
In a field
我是田野的 
I am the absence
缺席者。
of field.
情况
This is
总是这样。 
always the case.
无论我在哪里 
Wherever I am
我都是缺失的部分。 
I am what is missing.

当我行走 
When I walk
我分开空气 
I part the air
而空气总是 
and always
流动 
the air moves in
填满我的身体 
to fill the spaces
存在过的空间。 
where my body's been.

我们都有理由 
We all have reasons
移动。 
for moving.
我移动 
I move
是为了保持事物的完整。
to keep things whole.


添加译本