早餐歌花喵菜 译

Breakfast Song伊丽莎白·毕晓普


我的爱,我的好
My love, my saving grace,
你的双眼是可怕的蓝。
your eyes are awfully blue.
我亲你好玩的脸,
I kiss your funny face,
你的嘴是咖啡香。
your coffee-flavored mouth.
昨夜与你一起睡,
Last night I slept with you.
今天我爱你至深,
Today I love you so
怎能承受离开你
how can I bear to go
(将别无选择,我知道)
(as soon I must, I know)
去和丑陋的死亡
to bed with ugly death
在冷秽之地同眠,
in that cold, filthy place,
睡去没有你陪伴,
to sleep there without you,
没有从容的呼吸,
without the easy breath
没有已经习惯的
and nightlong, limblong warmth
整夜的肢体温暖?
I’ve grown accustomed to?
——没人想死去,
—Nobody wants to die;
告诉我死亡是个谎言!
tell me it is a lie!
但是别,我明白这是真相。
But no, I know it’s true.
只是平常的事实,
It’s just the common case;
人在此无计可施。
there’s nothing one can do.
我的爱,我的好,
My love, my saving grace,
你的双眼是可怕的蓝
your eyes are awfully blue
清早的、刹那的蓝。
early and instant blue.


添加译本