那是有萤火虫的夜晚,
It was that evening with fireflies
我们等着公共汽车去维莱特里,
as we were waiting for the bus to Velletri
我们看见两个老人在
that we saw two old people kissing
悬铃木下面接吻。就在那时,
under the plane tree. It was then
你一半对空气说,
you said, half to the air
一半对我说:
half to me:
任何爱了多年的人,
whoever love for years
都没有白活。
hasn't live in vain
而就在那时,我看见了黑暗中的
And it was then I caught sight of first
第一只萤火虫,围绕你的头
firefly in the darkness, sparkling
明灭地闪耀着光亮
with flashesof light around your head.
就在那时……
It was then.