我不爱你佚名 译

I do not love Thee Caroline Norton


我不爱你!真的,我不爱你!
I do not love thee! --- no! I do not love thee!
可你不在时我又悲伤不已。
and yet when thou art absent I am sad,
我甚至对你头上的晴空心存嫉妒,
and envy even the bright blue sky above thee,
只因沉默的星星能愉快地把你凝望。
whose quiet stars may see thee and be glad.

我不爱你!但我不懂为何
I do not love thee! --- yet, I know not why,
你的所作所为在我眼中无可挑剔。
whate' er thou dost seems still well done, to me.
我常常独自唉声叹气,
and often in my solitude I sigh
因为我爱之人无法与你相比。
that those I do love are not more like thee!

我不爱你!然而离别后
I do not love thee! --- yet, when thou art gone,
你的声音如乐曲萦绕耳际,
I hate the sound (though those who speak be dear)
我厌烦别的声音再来搅扰,
which breaks the lingering echo of the tone,
无论那些话语多么亲热甜蜜。
thy voice of music leaves upon my ear.

我不爱你!可你那会说话的眼睛
I do not love thee! --- yet thy speaking eyes,
却频频进入我夜半的梦里,
with their deep, bright, and most expressive blue,
明亮、深邃、湛蓝,含情脉脉,
between me and the midnight heaven arise,
其他人的眼睛从未入梦。
oftener than any eyes I ever knew.

我知道我不爱你!只是,天啊,
I know I do not love thee! yet, alas!
我坦诚的心人人表示怀疑,
others will scarcely trust my candid heart,
他们走过时常常一笑置之,
and oft I catch them smiling as they pass,

because they see me gazing where thou art.
因为发觉我望你时两眼痴迷。


添加译本