1.
1、
When the sweet glance of my true love caught my eyes,
当我的真爱甜蜜的一瞥映入我眼,
Like alchemy, it transformed my copper-like soul.
像炼金术,它转换我铜样灵魂。
I searched for Him with a thousand hands,
我用一千只手想要抓住他,
He stretched out His arms and clutched my feet.
他却伸出胳膊抓紧我双脚。
2、
2.
有挚爱者的生命之水,疾患不再,
With the Beloved's water of life, no illness remains
在挚爱者合一的玫瑰园,荆棘不再。
In the Beloved's rose garden of union, no thorn remains.
他们说有一扇窗从一颗心通向另一颗,
They say there is a window from one heart to another
连墙都没有,哪儿来的一扇窗呢?
How can there be a window where no wall remains?
3、
3.
突然酒醉的甜心出现在我的门外。
Suddenly the drunken sweetheart appeared out of my door.
她喝了一杯宝石红酒,坐在我身旁。
She drank a cup of ruby wine and sat by my side.
看着,捧着她缕缕发丝,
Seeing and holding the lockets of her hair
我的脸全成了眼,眼全成了手。
My face became all eyes, and my eyes all hands.
4、
4.
当你的胸膛释放受限的我执,
你就会看到永恒的挚爱者。
When your chest is free of your limiting ego,
没有镜子你便看不到自己;
Then you will see the ageless Beloved.
看看挚爱者,他是最亮的镜子。
You can not see yourself without a mirror;
Look at the Beloved, He is the brightest mirror.
5、
你的爱把我的灵魂从身体举到天空,
5.
你把我举出两个世界。
我想要你的太阳靠近我的雨点,
Your love lifts my soul from the body to the sky
这样你的热量才能把我的灵魂升举,如云升起。
And you lift me up out of the two worlds.
I want your sun to reach my raindrops,
So your heat can raise my soul upward like a cloud.