DuplexJericho Brown

叠影光诸 译


A poem is a gesture toward home.
一首诗是指向家园的一个手势。
It makes dark demands I call my own.
它让我对自己提出黑暗的要求。

Memory makes demands darker than my own:
记忆索要的东西比我自身更黑暗:
My last love drove a burgundy car.
我上一任男友开一辆酒红色的汽车。

My first love drove a burgundy car.
我第一任男友开一辆酒红色的汽车。
He was fast and awful, tall as my father.
他开车快得可怕,他像我父亲一样高大。

Steadfast and awful, my tall father
带着他的固执和坏脾气,我高大的父亲
Hit hard as a hailstorm. He'd leave marks.
就像冰雹一样使劲打我。他在我身上留下印记。

Light rain hits easy but leaves its ownmark
小雨漫不经心地下着但留下它自己的印记
Like the sound of a mother weeping again.
就像一个母亲又一次哭泣。

Like the sound of my mother weeping again,
就像我母亲又一次哭泣,
No sound beating ends where it began.
没有一个声音结束于开始的音符。

None of the beaten end up how we began.
拳头落下后我们就再也回不到当初
A poem is a gesture toward home.
一首诗是一个手势指向家园。


添加译本