一个我的开放姿态马丁格 译

Open Gesture of an ID.A. 鲍威尔


我自己拥有的时间越少,
I want to give more of my time
就越想把更多时间给别人,
to others the less I have of it,
在遗嘱中将时间赠与他人,
give it away in a will and testament,
赠给女孩俱乐部,赠给
give it to the girls’ club, give it
市区树木的朋友们。
to the friends of the urban trees.

你的生活不是你自己的,
Your life is not your own and
从来不是。它来到你面前,装在一只箱子里,
never was. It came to you in a box
上面标着“易碎”。它来自
marked fragile. It came from the
投诉部门,像是对
complaint department like amends
某个订单的补偿,虽然你根本没有
on an order you did not place with
下单。谁给我的,这寒冷的人生。
them. Who gave me this chill life.

它送来时不带卡片。也不带
It came with no card. It came
使用说明。上面写着
without instruction. It said this
此端朝上,但是我并不相信那些
end up though I do not trust those
标识。我一直倒着在穿。
markings. I have worn it upside
从来不曾分开洗涤,它也并没有缩水。
downs. I have washed it without
想拿走多少就拿走多少吧。我就会。
separating and it did not shrink.
Take from it what you will. I will


添加译本