又是夏天八月,我又一次
August of another summer,and once again
啜饮日光
I am drinking the sun
荷花再一次铺满水面
and the lilies again are spread across the
我知道它们要的是相互轻触
water.
已经多年未到此处
I know now what they want is to touch each other.
这期间我继续过我的日子。
I have not been here for many years
像仓鹭,多想歌唱,但只会嘎嘎地叫,
during which time I kept living my life.
我也希望会歌唱。
Like the heron, who can only croak, who
哪怕喉咙发出一点点的感谢也好。
wishes he could sing,
事情一向如此,也将继续如此:
I wish I could sing.
一生之中我能感受到幸福,
A little thanks from every throat would be
但那些不开心的事,
appropriate.
我也都记得。
This is how it has been, and this is how it is :
我们每个人都披着阴影。
All my life I have been able to feel happiness,
但是现在又到了夏天
except whatever was not happiness,
我看着荷花互相躬身,
which I also remember.
然后乘着风顺着愿望,
Each of us wears a shadow.
一步步地互相靠拢,
But just now it is summer again
很快地,我将转身回家,
and I am watching the lilies bow to each
谁知道,或许我也将歌唱。
other,
then slide on the wind and the tug of desire, close, close to one another.
Soon now, I'll turn and start for home.
And who knows, maybe I'll be singing.