A Thousand PocketsChris Anderson

一千个口袋马丁格 译


I don’t want to burst your
我并不想戳破
theological bubble, she said to me.
你的神学泡泡,她对我说。

Yes, you do, I said.
不,你就是想。我说。

It’s taken me years to admit this.
过了好多年我才终于承认这点。
A fine October afternoon,
那是一个美好的十月下午,
leaves all the way to the library.
去往图书馆的路上落叶缤纷。

In the morning I walked in the forest
早上我在森林里散步
and watched how the sun picks out
观察初升的太阳把树干
the trunks of the trees one by one.
一个接一个地照亮。

Loneliness is a craft,
孤独是一门手艺,
Jack Gilbert says.
杰克·吉尔伯特说。

We have to learn how to live
我们得学会如何
with ourselves, among our thoughts.
与自己相处,与我们的思想相处。

The day has a thousand pockets.
白昼有一千个口袋。


添加译本