一千个口袋马丁格 译

A Thousand PocketsChris Anderson


我并不想戳破
I don’t want to burst your
你的神学泡泡,她对我说。
theological bubble, she said to me.

不,你就是想。我说。
Yes, you do, I said.

过了好多年我才终于承认这点。
It’s taken me years to admit this.
那是一个美好的十月下午,
A fine October afternoon,
去往图书馆的路上落叶缤纷。
leaves all the way to the library.

早上我在森林里散步
In the morning I walked in the forest
观察初升的太阳把树干
and watched how the sun picks out
一个接一个地照亮。
the trunks of the trees one by one.

孤独是一门手艺,
Loneliness is a craft,
杰克·吉尔伯特说。
Jack Gilbert says.

我们得学会如何
We have to learn how to live
与自己相处,与我们的思想相处。
with ourselves, among our thoughts.

白昼有一千个口袋。
The day has a thousand pockets.


添加译本