Today Is SundayTalat Sait Halman 译

今天是礼拜天冬至 译


Today is Sunday.
今天是礼拜天。
For the first time they took me out into the sun today.
这是他们第一次带我出来见见阳光。
And for the first time in my life I was aghast
也是我一生中第一次被惊呆:
that the sky is so far away
天空如此高远
and so blue
如此湛蓝
and so vast
如此辽阔
I stood there without a motion.
我站在那儿一动不动。
Then I sat on the ground with respectful devotion
然后我谦恭地坐在地上,
leaning against the white wall.
倚靠着白墙。
Who cares about the waves with which I yearn to roll
现在,谁会关心那我渴望掀起的浪潮,
Or about strife or freedom or my wife right now.
或关心斗争,或自由,或我的妻子。
The soil, the sun and me...
这土地、太阳和我……
I feel joyful and how.
我多么高兴。

(作于狱中)


添加译本