爱的化身昨非 译

Love Incarnate弗兰克·比达特


所有因爱而疯狂、因爱获得人性的人,
To all those driven berserk or humanized by love
请接受这首献诗——因为我需要
this is offered, for I need help
有人帮助我释梦。
deciphering my dream.
当我们爱时,我们的主就是爱。
When we love our lord is LOVE.

每当我想起,在夜晚的
When I recall that at the fourth hour
第四时辰,在闪光的星辰注视下,
of the night, watched by shining stars,
爱,如何化成肉身,
LOVE at last became incarnate,
那便是恐惧。
the memory is horror.

微笑的爱,用他的手攥住我燃烧的
In his hands smiling LOVE held my burning
心,在他的臂弯里,那具身体——用迎侯
heart, and in his arms, the body whose greeting

pierces my soul, now wrapped in bloodred, sleeping.
穿刺我的灵魂——如今在血泊中沉睡。


He made him wake. He ordered him to eat
他令他醒来。他命令他食用
my heart. He ate my burning heart. He ate it
我的心。他吞噬我燃烧的心。他吃掉它,
submissively, as if afraid as LOVE wept.
顺从地,唯恐爱的哭泣。


添加译本