Open Gesture of an ID.A. 鲍威尔

一个我的开放姿态马丁格 译


I want to give more of my time
我自己拥有的时间越少,
to others the less I have of it,
就越想把更多时间给别人,
give it away in a will and testament,
在遗嘱中将时间赠与他人,
give it to the girls’ club, give it
赠给女孩俱乐部,赠给
to the friends of the urban trees.
市区树木的朋友们。

Your life is not your own and
你的生活不是你自己的,
never was. It came to you in a box
从来不是。它来到你面前,装在一只箱子里,
marked fragile. It came from the
上面标着“易碎”。它来自
complaint department like amends
投诉部门,像是对
on an order you did not place with
某个订单的补偿,虽然你根本没有
them. Who gave me this chill life.
下单。谁给我的,这寒冷的人生。

It came with no card. It came
它送来时不带卡片。也不带
without instruction. It said this
使用说明。上面写着
end up though I do not trust those
此端朝上,但是我并不相信那些
markings. I have worn it upside
标识。我一直倒着在穿。
downs. I have washed it without
从来不曾分开洗涤,它也并没有缩水。
separating and it did not shrink.
想拿走多少就拿走多少吧。我就会。
Take from it what you will. I will


添加译本