寫作的人史春波 译

THE ONE WHO WRITES佩吉·里德, 格雷厄姆·W·里德 译


你寫作。寫那些已經存在的事物。
You write. About the things that already exist.
他們說你在幻想。
And they say you fantasize.

你保持沉默。像偷獵者
You keep quiet. Like the sunken nets
凹陷的網。像天使
of poachers. Like an angel
知道黑夜中將發生什麼。
who knows what the night may bring.

你出走。你遺忘
And you travel. You forgot,
以便再次歸來。
so that you can come back.

你寫作但你不願記起
You write and you don’t want to remember
石頭,大海,信徒入睡時
the stone, the sea, the believers
雙手並不合十。
sleeping with their hands apart.


添加译本