THE ONE WHO WRITES佩吉·里德, 格雷厄姆·W·里德 译

寫作的人史春波 译


You write. About the things that already exist.
你寫作。寫那些已經存在的事物。
And they say you fantasize.
他們說你在幻想。

You keep quiet. Like the sunken nets
你保持沉默。像偷獵者
of poachers. Like an angel
凹陷的網。像天使
who knows what the night may bring.
知道黑夜中將發生什麼。

And you travel. You forgot,
你出走。你遺忘
so that you can come back.
以便再次歸來。

You write and you don’t want to remember
你寫作但你不願記起
the stone, the sea, the believers
石頭,大海,信徒入睡時
sleeping with their hands apart.
雙手並不合十。


原作(暂缺)
添加原作