無上幸福——此刻:
Bliss—right now:
在綠玉藤珠飾的
beneath a blue jade
髮簾之下,
vine’s beaded bangs,
我的聲納機能
my sonar function
沉睡了,自我不再著重,
asleep, the I unstressed,
一個輕輕滑過的音節。
a syllable glided over.
(但是不管放在
(Except wherever
一句中的哪個位置,
in the line it’s placed,
自我都被強調。)
the I is stressed.)
在我背後,一株口紅椰子。
Behind me, a lipstick palm.
在我面前,日出
In front of me, the early
即將登場,
stages of sunrise,
爲升起的世界
the world before
塗上高光。
highlighter’s applied.