Bliss—right now:
無上幸福——此刻:
beneath a blue jade
在綠玉藤珠飾的
vine’s beaded bangs,
髮簾之下,
my sonar function
我的聲納機能
asleep, the I unstressed,
沉睡了,自我不再著重,
a syllable glided over.
一個輕輕滑過的音節。
(Except wherever
(但是不管放在
in the line it’s placed,
一句中的哪個位置,
the I is stressed.)
自我都被強調。)
Behind me, a lipstick palm.
在我背後,一株口紅椰子。
In front of me, the early
在我面前,日出
stages of sunrise,
即將登場,
the world before
爲升起的世界
highlighter’s applied.
塗上高光。