I separated myself from each truth about the beginnings
我把自己從每一個真相分離,那些關於
of rivers, trees, and cities.
河流、樹木、城市起源的真相。
I have a name that will be a street of goodbyes
我的名字將變成一條告別的街道,
and a heart that appears on X-ray films.
我的心臟在X光片上顯現。
I separated myself even from you, mother of all skies
我甚至把我從你分離,你統領所有天空
and carefree houses.
和無人照看的房子。
Now my blood is a refugee that belongs
如今我的血液是流亡的難民,屬於
to several souls and open wounds.
不只一個靈魂和敞開的傷口。
My god lives in the phosphorus of a match,
我的上帝住在一根火柴的磷光裏,
in the ashes holding the shape of the firewood.
住在那維持著燃燒過的木柴形狀的灰裏。
I don’t need a map of the world when I fall asleep.
入睡時我不需要一張世界地圖。
Now the shadow of a stalk of wheat covers my hope,
如今一根麥稈的陰影投射出我的希望,
and my word is as valuable
我的詞語珍貴如一隻只家傳手錶
as an old family watch that doesn’t keep time.
不再顯示正確的時間。
I separated from myself, to arrive at your skin
我把自己從自己分離,以便抵達
smelling of honey and wind, at your name
你那帶有蜜和風的味道的肌膚,
signifying restlessness that calms me down,
抵達你那象征不安卻使我安寧的名字,
opening the doors to the cities in which I sleep,
我在它朝向城市的門中睡眠
but don’t live.
卻不在那裏生活。
I separated myself from the air, the water, the fire.
我把自己從空氣、從水、從火分離。
The earth I was made from
那做成我肉身的泥土
is built into my home.
已建成我的家園。