我曾經接觸過幸福廖伟棠

I ONCE TOUCHED HAPPINESS史春波, 乔治·奥康奈尔 译

靈魂如野獸般陰霾
——曼德爾斯塔姆

The soul’s dark as a wild beast.
—Mandelstam


我曾經接觸過幸福,
Along life’s blade,
沿著生活的鋒刃拐彎。
I turned once toward happiness.
黑鳥在冬夜裏婉轉鳴唱,
Blackbirds trilled sweetly winter nights,
枯葉卻像天使們夾緊了翅膀。
dead leaves the folded wings of angels.

我曾經走過春光明媚的河堤,
I walked spring’s bright riverbank once,
李花背後塞壬的歌聲兇猛。
the Sirens singing beyond plum blossoms.
就讓那些命運的姐妹懲罰我吧,
I hear them still. May fate’s sisters punish me,
我仍然傾聽,讓黑夜把我捆綁。
may night bind me.

傷口中最疼痛的是來自愛人的傷害,
One’s beloved wounds deepest;
我讀過一句最不幸的詩:
I’ve read the darkest line:
「我把殘酷的羞辱當作幸福,
“Delighting in cruel injury,
我生活著,然而我身在夢境。」
I live as in a dream.”

今天的早晨不叫做早晨,叫做淪陷;
This morning is no morning, but a lost battle;
床也不叫做床,叫做荊棘叢林。
the bed no bed, but a thicket of thorns.
人卻不叫做天使,也許叫做餅乾,
Man is no angel, but may be a biscuit,
我粉碎了,被冬天的胃消化吞嚥。
crumbled, gulped, digested by winter.

但是啊,我卻曾經接觸過幸福,
I once touched happiness,
那些舊雪曾經新鮮,輕撫過我的臉。
when old snow was fresh, stroking my face.
我曾經穿著生活的冰刀滑冰,
I once wore life’s ice skates,
那麼短暫,在天堂的陷阱上劃了個半圓。
around heaven’s pit
etching my brief half circle.


添加译本