Faint sounds beyond the window,
隱約是窗外
outgoing tide,
潮水的聲音
passing voices.
逝去的人語
The moon retreats.
月亮移遠
My son, shirt rustling,
兒子夢裏翻身
turns over in his dream.
衣裳窸窣
You wake, fist on the crib rail,
你醒來
see me on the couch.
扶著床欄
You hum a toneless song
細看睡塌上的我
like a duckling
忽然哼起
swims across the room
無調的歌
and back. My ears
像小鴨子
catch something from my past,
在房子裏悠悠
slim recognition, monosyllables
游遠
not yet words.
又回來
I write them down
我的耳彎
in rhythms, line breaks
還帶回一些
of the lunar tide.
我的過去
Someday you might read
讓我重認
and claim again
一些單音節
these moments of your past
在字詞出現之前
as the tide recedes,
然後按潮水
advances.
起落
月移方向
一一分行
記下
讓你將來
閱讀
拾回一些
你的過去
如潮水退了
又再回來