隱約是窗外
Faint sounds beyond the window,
潮水的聲音
outgoing tide,
逝去的人語
passing voices.
月亮移遠
The moon retreats.
兒子夢裏翻身
My son, shirt rustling,
衣裳窸窣
turns over in his dream.
你醒來
You wake, fist on the crib rail,
扶著床欄
see me on the couch.
細看睡塌上的我
You hum a toneless song
忽然哼起
like a duckling
無調的歌
swims across the room
像小鴨子
and back. My ears
在房子裏悠悠
catch something from my past,
游遠
slim recognition, monosyllables
又回來
not yet words.
我的耳彎
I write them down
還帶回一些
in rhythms, line breaks
我的過去
of the lunar tide.
讓我重認
Someday you might read
一些單音節
and claim again
在字詞出現之前
these moments of your past
然後按潮水
as the tide recedes,
起落
advances.
月移方向
一一分行
記下
讓你將來
閱讀
拾回一些
你的過去
如潮水退了
又再回來