王家新 译

DREAM乔治·奥康奈尔, 阿纳斯塔西斯·维斯托尼蒂斯 译


我的一生從不擁有什麼。
My whole life I had nothing.
但是現在他們從我這裏拿走一切。
Now they’ve taken everything.

這裏——千百的他者。我也成為另一個
Among thousands, I’ve become another
尋找另一個。
seeking another, whatever I was
那曾構成我的一堆被拆開。
mere scattered fragments.

我的臉不確定,生命
My face a vague tracery,
一種模糊的系列。
its lines indistinct, indiscriminate.

他不曾注意這損壞。
Such spoilage flees his gaze,
他不知道。甚至一次單獨的鬼臉
his recognition. The faintest frown
就可以毀掉世界。因為昨夜
could smash the planet. I woke
我醒來,而在黑暗中圍繞我的
last night to singing dark,
是那詩的風景,一個盛怒的春天,
a spring beyond all measure,
我看見大團的花在咬著牆。
huge blossoms devouring walls.
白色的風把我帶向它的天空。
Bright wind swept me skyward.


添加译本