My whole life I had nothing.
我的一生從不擁有什麼。
Now they’ve taken everything.
但是現在他們從我這裏拿走一切。
Among thousands, I’ve become another
這裏——千百的他者。我也成為另一個
seeking another, whatever I was
尋找另一個。
mere scattered fragments.
那曾構成我的一堆被拆開。
My face a vague tracery,
我的臉不確定,生命
its lines indistinct, indiscriminate.
一種模糊的系列。
Such spoilage flees his gaze,
他不曾注意這損壞。
his recognition. The faintest frown
他不知道。甚至一次單獨的鬼臉
could smash the planet. I woke
就可以毀掉世界。因為昨夜
last night to singing dark,
我醒來,而在黑暗中圍繞我的
a spring beyond all measure,
是那詩的風景,一個盛怒的春天,
huge blossoms devouring walls.
我看見大團的花在咬著牆。
Bright wind swept me skyward.
白色的風把我帶向它的天空。