單獨者树才

ALONE史春波, 乔治·奥康奈尔 译


這是正午!心靈確認了。
Noon! The soul affirmed.
太陽直射進我的心靈。
Sunlight arrows through my heart
沒有一棵樹投下陰影。
and not one tree casts shadows.

我的體內,冥想的煙散盡,
Inside my body, smoky depths of thought
只剩下藍,佛教的藍,統一……
thinned blue, Buddhist blue, all oneness,
把塵世當作天庭照耀。
this dusty world ashine as heaven’s mansions.

我在大地的一隅走著,
I walk one edge of earth,
但比太陽走得要慢,
my slow pace slower than the sun,
我總是遇到風……
the wind always there to meet me.

我走著,我的心靈就產生風,
Each step, wind rises in my heart,
我的衣襟就產生飄動。
my coat drifts open to the air.
鳥落進樹叢。石頭不再拒絕。
Birds let down to branches. Stones refuse no longer.

因為什麼,我成了單獨者?
What brings me to such solitude?

在陽光的溫暖中,石頭敞亮著,
In sunlight this stone seems welcoming,
像暮年的老人在無言中敘說……
like someone in the dusk of life speaking through silence.
傾聽者少。聽到者更少。
Few listen. Fewer hear.

石頭畢竟不是鳥。
No stone can be a bird.
誰能真正生活得快樂而簡單?
Who lives simply, happily?
不是地上的石頭,不是天上的太陽……
Not a stone on earth, not the sun in the sky.


添加译本