YOUR HAND史春波, 乔治·奥康奈尔 译

你的手韩东


You drift off, your hand’s slight
你的手擱在我的身上
weight on my body
安心睡去
grown slowly leaden,
我因此而無法入眠
so I can’t sleep.
輕微的重量
The night is long,
逐漸變成了鉛
your posture unchanging.
夜晚又很長
This hand expresses love,
你的姿態毫不改變
or something like it.
這隻手象征著愛情
I dare not move
也許還另有深意
nor wake you
我不敢推動它
until I get used to this weight
或驚醒你
and enjoy it.
等到我習慣並且喜歡
Dreaming, you suddenly draw your hand back,
你在夢中又突然把手抽回
missing all this.
並對一切無從知曉


添加译本