我爱这土地艾青

I Love This Land戴玨 译

by Ai Qing

假如我是一只鸟,
If I were a bird,
我也应该用嘶哑的喉咙歌唱:
I should sing, with a husky throat,
这被暴风雨所打击着的土地,
this land that is being ravaged by storms,
这永远汹涌着我们的悲愤的河流,
this river in which our indignation constantly surges,
这无止息地吹刮着的激怒的风,
this raging gale that is blowing incessantly,
和那来自林间的无比温柔的黎明……
and that infinitely gentle dawn emerging from the woods…
— 然后我死了,
— then I should die,
连羽毛也腐烂在土地里面。
and my feathers should also rot in the earth.

为什么我的眼里常含泪水?
Why are my eyes always filled with tears?
因为我对这土地爱得深沉……
Because I deeply love this land…


添加译本