Foreboding约翰·阿什贝利

预感少况 译


A breeze off a lake — petal-shaped amusement park effects
湖面一阵微风——花瓣状的
avoid the teasing outline of where we would be if we were here.
游乐园效果避免了假如我们在这里
We were blown out of our minds, I think the roads here are too close,
我们会在何处的逗人的轮廓。
too full of moving emotions. Impossible.
我们被炸得心思全无,我认为
Devastation took place first at the center, now haunts the edges.
这里的路太近了,太充满
An ugly big guy with braces kicks the shit out of a little guy reaching
涌动的情感。不可能。
for a platinum ax with an Excalibur design on it:
彻底毁灭先发生在中心,
really it's just the jungle. The day bar was packed with people
现在围绕着边缘。一个丑陋的大家伙
but the night had more meaning in the pockets and side vents.
戴着牙箍,把一个伸手去拿盖着神剑
I feel as if someone just brought me an equation. I say,
图案的铂金斧头的小家伙踢得屁滚尿流:
"I can't answer this — I know it's true, believe me,
真的只是丛林。日间酒吧里
I can see the evidence, sublime, invisible, in the sky
挤满了人,但夜晚在口袋和侧通风口里
far above the striped awnings. I only know I want it to continue,
有更多的意义。我感到好像
no one getting hurt, reshuffling between me and my side of the night."
有人刚刚带给我一个方程式。
我说:“我回答不了这个——我知道
它是真的,请相信我,
我能看见证据,崇高,无形,
在远高于条纹雨棚的天空中。我只是明白
我想要它继续,没有
任何人受到伤害,在我和我
这一边的夜晚之间重新洗牌。”


添加译本